- Every new business comes with some default roles – Admin & Cashier.
Admin has all permissions in the application.
Cashier has permission to only the POS section.
- You can create a role by clicking the Add button -> Giving a role name and then selecting the appropriate permission for that role.
- Sometime you may need to give the user access to a/some particular location(s) only. In this case, select the locations from “Access locations” permission. Select “All Locations” to give permission to access all locations for your business.
- Roles permissions can be edited & Deleted.
Note: You must update the role of an existing user before deleting a role.
- User Management -> Users -> Add New
- Fill the user details, select user role, give a unique username.
- Sales Commission Percentage (%): Provide the commission % for this user. This option gets applied if the commission agent feature is enabled.
- Is active?: Activate/Deactivate the user.
- You can edit/delete a user.